Communication Quiz for Parents
To find out how well you know your child, try to answer these questions. No fair asking! Do it completely yourself the first time. Then have your child grade you when you’ve finished. Good Luck!!!
1. Who is your child’s best friend?
2. What embarrasses him/her the most?
3. What is his/her greatest fear?
4. What is his/her favorite kind of music?
5. What person outside of the family has most influenced your child’s life?
6. What are his/her favorite and least favorite subjects in school?
7. What is your child’s biggest complaint about the family?
8. Of what accomplishment is your child the most proud?
9. What sport does your child most enjoy?
10. What is his/her favorite television show?
11. Who is your child’s favorite teacher?
12. If you could buy your child anything in the world, what would he/she ask for?
13. What really makes your child angry?
14. What one thing about his/her appearance would your child choose to change?
15. What household chore does your child dislike the most?
16. What would your child most like to do on vacation?
17. What are your child’s least favorite and favorite foods?
18. What is your child’s most prized possession?
19. What is your child’s favorite memory?
20. What would your child like to be when he/she grows up?
Answer 17 or more correctly? You’re an expert!!! You listen well to the likes and needs of your children.
Score between 12-16? You know quite a bit about your child, but you could improve.
Score below 11? You and your child need to communicate more. Work on making time to get better acquainted.